Our Superannuation Advice
Whether you’re an individual trying to reach your retirement goals or business owner planning a corporate super fund plan, superannuation can be quite complex and confusing. Smart Financial can help you ensure that your super is the right fit and is fulfilling your needs.
We can give you advice in relation to:
- Figuring out whether a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) is the right choice for you and, if it is, how to go about setting it up
- Consolidating your super funds and reducing fees
- Strategies that can help boost your superannuation
- Exploring the best performing super funds and choosing the right one for you
- Understanding and reviewing your concessional and non-concessional contributions to your superannuation