Our Estate Planning Advice
If you’re wondering, “What is estate planning?”, it is essentially the process of arranging what will happen to your wealth and assets when you’re gone.
Many people fail to realise that estate planning should consider all aspects of your finances, from individual personal belongings and debt, through to real estate, superannuation and taxes. Trying to navigate so many aspects of finance when dealing with what is an already-emotional topic can be difficult. That’s why our estate planning services can help ensure that your estate is looked after in any possible scenario.
We can help you by:
- Making sure your will is up-to-date and properly drafted
- Minimising the taxation liability of your beneficiaries and providing maximum asset protection
- Granting a Power of Attorney
- Re-evaluating your life insurance policies
- Ensuring that your assets are not passed on to anyone who isn’t an intended beneficiary, such as an in-law or your former spouse’s new partner